Buyer Profile Eligibility
To create a buyer profile in the Feed BC Directory, you must meet all the following criteria:
- Your business is looking to purchase B.C. food and beverage products
- Your business is entitled to do business in B.C.
- Your business must hold a legal B.C. registration number and/or GST number or other acceptable document for businesses operating on First Nations reserves
You will now be redirected to the BCeID registration page to create a free user account to allow British Columbians to access online services with the BC Government. While you can sign up with a basic or business account, a Business BCeID is recommended and will provide you with greater flexibility. Registration takes just 15 minutes. Remember to have your business information ready.
The three alternatives for First Nations businesses are:
- Band council resolution (BCR)
- Letter from band authority (e.g. administrator or band manager)
- Band administered business registration number (applicable for some nations)