Information for B.C. Buyers
Are you an institutional or commercial buyer in B.C. looking for B.C. food and beverage products?
The Feed BC Directory makes it easy to find the products and information you need to source from B.C. Connect with B.C. businesses ready to supply your institution, retail store, food service, distributor, wholesaler or food processor with B.C. food and beverage products.
Two ways to connect with B.C. food and beverage producers and processors
1. Search for B.C. food and beverage products
Use the ‘Product Search’ to identify B.C. products with the specifications you are looking for, and contact producers and processors directly.
A buyer profile is not necessary to search products.
You can also view all products available on the directory, or view by product category.
2. Create a buyer profile
Let producers and processors come to you
Create a free ‘buyer profile’ to let producers and processors know what products and specifications you are looking for, and how they can best contact you. All B.C. institutional and commercial buyers who are seeking B.C. food and beverages are encouraged to register a ‘buyer profile’.
With a profile you can:
- List your business in the Feed BC Directory, share your business information and manage your profile
- Identify your product needs to producers and processors
- Increase your sourcing of B.C. products by letting suppliers come to you
- Save your favourite B.C. product listings and searches and update your business information